Paprika's built in web browser lets you easily search the internet for your favorite recipes and save recipes from
many different websites.
How to clip a recipe online
- Use the web browser to browse to a recipe you would like to save.
- Press the Save Recipe button in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
- Paprika will attempt to clip the recipe from the page. Press the Done button to save it.
- If Paprika cannot figure out how to clip the recipe, it will display an error message.
- You can then use the manual clipboard tools (described in the User Guide) to clip the recipe manually.
Search for recipes
Adding Paprika support to your website
Paprika automatically recognizes sites which adhere to the hrecipe
or microdata specifications. If you would like to add Paprika support to
your site, simply implement either specification in your HTML.
For users, this means that if your favorite site
isn't supported, you can write them and ask them to implement the specification.